Clubbers Campout - #ClubbersTurns5
- 09 Friday, 9 March, 09:00
Clubbers Campout - #ClubbersTurns5
Clubbers Campout…Born through an idea of combining the Cape Town night club and events scene with a camping experience, we have striven to accommodate and entertain patrons by providing a camp site, ablution facilities, recreational activities and performances by DJs and comedians in a safe and comfortable environment. The very 1st Clubbers Campout was hosted in March of 2013 in Worcester and set the tone for a brand that is completely unique from any other outdoor festival by ...
Clubbers Campout…Born through an idea of combining the Cape Town night club and events scene with a camping experience, we have striven to accommodate and entertain patrons by providing a camp site, ablution facilities, recreational activities and performances by DJs and comedians in a safe and comfortable environment. The very 1st Clubbers Campout was hosted in March of 2013 in Worcester and set the tone for a brand that is completely unique from any other outdoor festival by maintaining a commercial music policy. 12 events later, with some great memories and new friends made at events held all over the Western Cape, we will be celebrating 5 years of Clubbers Campout on the 9th, 10th & 11th of March 2018!
We have learnt many things over the past few years as to what our patrons enjoy and want to experience at our events so we are pulling out all the stops for #ClubbersTurns5! We return to the Silverstroom Camping Resort with a bigger production, a stacked DJ line up, better facilities, more bars, great vendors, more activities and off course you, your friends…and that amazing Clubbers Campout Spirit!
We Return to the Silverstroom Camping resort situated just off the west coast road, less than 1 hour from the city. This venue was a huge hit with all campers in Feb 2017 at #BeachEdition which offers 4 clean ablution facilities with hot running water, electricity for campers covering 90% of the site, ocean views, a beach for swimming and activities as well as onsite parking right by your tent. Our experience gained onsite from our last event will be implemented to create an improved experience all round for csmpers and with nothing except lush scenery and spirited co-campers on site, there will be no one to complain about our thundering sound system!
Bring along all your camping amenities but rest assured that there will be vendor’s onsite selling wood, Ice and various meals all weekend. You are welcome to bring along your own XYZ contained to your camping area.
(NO BEERS & CIDERS in TIN OR GLASS AT ALL)
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO GLASS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE BEACH.
Gates will open at 9am Friday the 9th March 2018
Our entertainment for the weekend will be anchored by some of Cape Town’s most loved and respected night club and events DJ’s supporting a selection of SA’s best headline acts with comedy on Saturday afternoon.
All our artist details will be released via our social media platforms as we draw closer to event day!
Please look out for and Follow Clubbers Campout on all social media platforms.
Ticket Prices & Plot Bookings:
-Weekend Pass = Friday 9th till Sunday 11th March 2018
-General Camp site has electricity points covering 70% of the area > 1st Come = 1st Serve. We will be reserving a few large sites in the General Camp Area for groups of 8 or more wanting to reserve a plot including electricity. Please not that these reservations are EXCLUDING tickets. (Please purchase and early bird or phase 2 ticket at Computicket) Email email@example.com to book a plot. Ref: GC PLOT
R350 Early Bird Weekend Pass available from 24 July 2017 until 30 November 2017 from Computicket outlets for the unreserved general camp area. (To reserve a powered plot in the general camp please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: GC Plot)
R450 Weekend Pass available from 1 December 2017 for unreserved general camping available at Computicket outlets for the unreserved general camp area. (To reserve a powered plot in the general camp please email: email@example.com Ref: GC Plot)
Beach Plot Bookings:
R4000 - includes 8 Tickets available at Computicket outlets.
38x large, individually fenced off sites with green grass which includes:
• Electricity point
• Braai spot
• Parking for up to 3 cars. (Additional parking inside the Glamp Zone)
• Ocean view.
• Exclusive access to the largest and most modern ablution facility on site.
• Beach Bar & Chill Zone
R4800 per site Includes 8 tickets, 1 mixed tray of beer & ciders & 1 bottle of Tequila. Additional tickets are R600 each. BOOKING VIA firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY! Sites sizes vary and will be assigned to you based on the amount of tickets purchased. Bigger groups will get the bigger plots.
25x Large, individually fenced off sites with green grass.
• Electricity point
• Braai spot.
• Parking for up to 3 cars.
• This area is completely enclosed and will have strict access control.
• 24-hour security & cleaning team
• Hot water trailer showers and toilets with cleaning staff.
• Ice and wood delivery service
• Free Wifi zone for social media.
• Glamp Zone Shooter & Beer Bar
• Pre set up camping tents, Bedouin tents & caravans can be requested when booking at an additional cost.
Gate Price Friday: R700
Gate Price Saturday from 8am: R400
This venue has limited capacity and a car tax will apply. You are strongly encouraged to car pool to this event to reduce the cost per person and to do your bit for the environment.
- 1 person per vehicle: R150
- 2 people per vehicle: R100
- 3 people per vehicle: R50
- 4 people per vehicle: 0
We therefore strongly encourage you to travel in a car with 4 or more people. Motorbikes are exempt from the vehicle levy.
>>>>>>>>> NEED TO KNOW <<<<<<<<<
- Don’t forget your TENT and sleeping bag.
- Gazebo’s & Umbrellas for shade
- Welcome to bring your own Spirits, Wines & Shooters (NO BEERS OR CIDERS AT ALL) to campsite only. (Cash bar facilities will be available at Main Stage)
- Food vendors will be on site.
- Shower and toilet facilities will be available.
- Ice and wood will be available to purchase.
- Onsite parking right by your campsite
- Strict 24-hour security. (NO 2nd chances)
- Power / Extension Lead (Please check your lead for faults at home)
- NO NIGHT SWIMMING
- NO GLASS ALOWED ON THE BEACH
Directions from Cape Town
- Take the N1 out of cape Town
- Take the Paarden Island turnoff, R27
- Stay on this road and drive past Atlantis
- About 9 km after the Atlantis turnoff, take the Silverstroom turnoff on your left.
- Follow the signs!
Directions from Southern Suburbs
- Take N7 to Melkbosstrand Rd/M19 in Cape Farms
- Turn left onto Melkbosstrand Rd/M19
- Turn right onto W Coast Rd/R27
- Follow Silverstream Rd to your destination
GPS CO-ORDINATES 33°33'55.68' S, 18°23'01.49' E
- RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED. Entry is entirely at your own risk. The promoters, venue and contractors accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles and belongings. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. Tickets are non-refundable. All rights reserved: 4th Generation Productions (PTY) Ltd email@example.com
STRICTLY NO: Under18s (ID on request), Littering, Ground Fires, Domestic Animals, Graffiti, Bad attitudes, Weapons, Independent sound systems, illegal substances. Don’t drink & drive!
We love you, love us back by liking & sharing our info on all social media network platforms!
Cape Town Make Some Noise!